Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weekend

We had a good weekend with our friends, the Gonzales' and the Hearrons. Just a relaxing time of good food, fellowship and playing lots of Spinner. Thank you Bob and Stacey for the use of your lake house.

Tomorrow, the results of the urine test should be in. The doctor will call with the results, hopefully giving us the go-ahead and start the shot treatments. I will also be talking to M.D. Anderson about setting up an appointment to do their evaluation of the pathology and CT slides. I will be faxing the records and over-nighting the slides. Then, they will contact us to set an appointment.

Judy is still feeling great and has joy and especially peace regarding the future. When people ask me how I am holding up, I simply say "Judy makes it easy for me, because of the grace and confidence she shows daily". God is so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment