Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Little R&R

We are now in our little borrowed condo in Myrtle Beach, S.C. We plan on coming home Sunday evening Interesting place. Very pretty too. My buddy, Jim Needs and his wife Bonnie from Upper Sandusky, Ohio invited us down for a visit. Only plan is to go to the Carolina Opry on Saturday night.

Though there's not much to report, I am compelled to enter a correction regarding last night's post. Judy wants everyone to know that she is not giving cancer credit for her weight loss...she has worked hard to lose those pounds over the last two years. I stand corrected!

Good night

2 comments:

  1. I knew that! She takes the cheese off her Egg McMuffin!

    Jill:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Judy will beat this disease. She is just about the strongest woman I have ever met. She just ooess the love of God and the love she has for everyone shines thru her love of the Lord. This is just a test..and you can't have a testimony without a "test". I will be praying daily for God to interceed and remove these cancerous tumors. God WILL get the victory in this battle. Love, Vicki DeLaGarza :)

    ReplyDelete