Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pathology Eve

I didn't Blog yesterday because I didn't want to write just for the sake of writing. Also, I'm certain you don't want to take your valuable time read some babble. That being said, I do have some substance to report to you all who have encouraged us in this exercise. Technology can sometimes be a very good thing.

Judy and I both went to work today and tried to act as normal as possible...Judy is much better at that than I am. I know that many of you never have deemed me to be normal anyway. Judy is now reading the stack of cards that came in the mail today. The outpouring of love and con-
cern Judy and I have received over the last week has been incredibly touching and humbling. We simply marvel at God's grace and peace , knowing that whatever path He takes us down, we will be walking with Him. How can that be anything but wonderful?

We have a previously scheduled appointment with the Internist tomorrow at 2 PM. I called the GI doctor's office late today and learned that the lab results are in and have been faxed to Dr. Chung (the Internist). So, it looks like we will find out the source of the cancer and the type of cancer we are dealing with. That will give us the information we need to determine treatment options. For the first time, I feel myself being anxious about tomorrow's consultation. Judy keeps me grounded with her unbelievable faith and trust.

I told our son, Bob a while ago...it's time to "ramp up the volume" and start beating the drums. I would also like to ask you to do the same.

Good night,

Judy and Ronnie

1 comment:

  1. Judy and Ronnie:

    Know that we are praying for you continually during this exercise of faith. We will never remotely understand the mysteries of God, but we do understand that His purpose is to bring honor and glory to Himself and good to us. As we watch from afar, we're amazed (but not surprised) by Judy's never-ending faith in the God she so desperately loves and serves. Through this "trial," Judy is living out daily the truth of God's Word in James 1:2-3, "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance." The joy is not in the trial itself but in our spiritual growth as a result of the trial.

    Thank you for your obedience in living out the gospel...for those of us who learn better through visual aids, God is using you as a wonderful example of the hope we have in Him. We thank the Lord for your friendship and are humbled by your Christ-like example.

    We love you!

    Steve and Robin

    ReplyDelete