Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

This Good Friday has been very Good. Judy has been out shopping all day with Stacey, Ashlyn , Casey and Mattie. They were looking for fabric to recover our dining room chairs. Then, the rest of the day looking for a prom dress for Ashlyn. The boys (Bob, Blake and Lucas and Carson) went to AMC 30 to see Clash of the Titans. I also got my garden tilled, finally.



Another day of no news from the pathology lab...which is good news. Don't really expect to hear anything till next week now. Every day that passes brings Judy and I a greater peace and comfort, knowing that God is weaving His plan to bring glory and honor to His name through wichever path He wants us to follow. The really good news is that we know that we won't be walking that path alone.



From: Judy

This has been a good week. Our family and freinds have made it pass fast. It was Tues morning before I heard myself laugh. It sounded so good and even felt better. I love to laugh, it's good for the soul.

3 comments:

  1. We love you both a bunch!
    We have a copy of Romans 8:35-39 on our Living Room, and every time we go pass it we pray for you all.

    Hope to see you soon.

    Love
    Joanie&Rolando

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Judy and Ronnie, It is so good to hear you had a good week and laughed. Thanks you for letting us know how you and your family are doing on this journey. You are loved by so many. I know God hears your name lifted to him hundreds of time daily. I have asked everyone I know to pray for you. My Aunt Sammie (93) and Aunt Mary (soon 95
    are especially close to God and they are praying for you.

    With love and prayers,

    Pat Peoples

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love you both. Thank you for writing this and being willing to share about it openly. Iron sharpens iron and you're helping so many by walking out your faith. Prayers for you, daily. xoxo
    ~Justin, Kaytie, Jude and Lily

    ReplyDelete