Wednesday, May 12, 2010

God is good...but we already knew that. It's just so exciting to watch Him in action. We met with Dr. Phan at about 3:30PM today. We got great news...the spots they saw on the pancreas were not cancer! I asked, "what were they?" The Dr. Said, "
I have no idea".

I'll go into more detail tonight, but we wanted to alert everyone as soon as possible. We are on the road to Mesquite, sending this from my I Phone. Thank you is so inadequate for all of you who have prayed so diligently...see you tonight.

4 comments:

  1. We certainly serve a mysterious yet AWESOME God! He continues to show His faithfulness in ALL things and is the same God who reigned sovereign yesterday and reigns sovereign today. May He continue to be glorified through you, Judy, family and friends.

    We love you!

    Steve and Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, wonderful news! I'm sure your smiles were a mile wide!

    Andrea (Harris)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am crying!! God is so good! DebbiePuett

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise Jesus! Glory to God in the Highest! THANK YOU, LORD!!!! Cannot praise God enough for this news.....just dropped to my knees to thank our powerful God for this news. Can't wait to give you a hug, Judy!!!!!!!!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete