Monday, May 17, 2010

From Judy:

When I look back over the last 7 weeks, I am shocked that it has only been that long. It seems like years. So much has happened. How can your life be changed so greatly in such a short amount of time? Ronnie and I are well aware of the seriousness this rare cancer. We are still looking at Stage 4. Not a pretty sight.

However...... there have been many more pluses than negatives. What a strange thing to say unless, you have seen what we have seen....miracles.

1st The fact that my cancer was discovered when it was, almost by "chance".

2nd I am STILL not sick. There is not pain and there is no nausea. That is
almost impossible!

3rd The doctors here and at MD Anderson,as well as Ronnie and me,saw
the lesions slides taken of the pancreas. But, after a very advanced scan
was done in Houston, THEY ARE GONE!!!!

Why? We don't know. Where these miracles came from....yes. From the Father, and we thank Him and promise never to forget to tell His story.
Judy

8 comments:

  1. Here is a verse for you Mom and Dad...

    He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
    Psalms 91:4

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIS mercies are new....every day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casey's post reminded me of that old hymn, "There is a place of quiet rest, near to the heart of God." What better place to be. Love you, DebbieP

    ReplyDelete
  4. When Casey first told me about your illness I told her then, "just watch God is getting ready to perform some miracles with your mother". I feel so privileged to be able to see God in action and follow your journey.

    Judy, you have showed me that when God aims us in a new direction, we have to let go of what we've known, be willing to embrace the unfamiliar, and trust that He will sustain us on the journey.

    May God bless you and your family.

    Annikka Lewis (Parker College)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annikka...what a BEAUTIFUL thing to say! Thanks for being a prayer warrior for my family!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Judy & Ronnie
    AM staying in touch w/you via the blog via Lindy. Marvelous how the Lord is handling this situation in your life. OH HE is so good and we all praise His Holy Name. We continue praying for you everyday. Nothing but a miracle that you are still feeling good ~ work ~ travel ~ and no pain. God is wonderful! Just think we will soon be able to see Him face to face when He returns. Come see us. We love you ~ Bettye & Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dick and Doris said...May 21, 2010 at 11:09 AM

    Hi Friends,
    We have been following your blog, and are thrilled to hear about the miracles of Grace!! God is good, all the time. We continue to pray for healing, freedom from nausea and pain, and God's wonderful peace during this journey. May He reveal Himself to you more each day.
    Many Blessings,
    Dick and Doris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy, I told Lisa that I thought you looked prettier today than I have ever seen you! (and I've always thought of you as a very pretty lady!!). I just read Ronnie's post about the happiness you are both experiencing right now, and I now know the reason for your "glow"! It so explains the sparkle in your eyes today....Jesus is shining through you!
    I love you! Christine

    ReplyDelete