Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Each day that passes we are a little more encouraged, not hearing from the doctor about the pathology of the tumors. The way he explained it, if the cancer is the aggressive type, we should know in two or three days. The longer it takes, the more likely it is a type of cancer that will be much more treatable.

You know, we wonder and speculate about what may come, but then we simply say, "God, show us what you want us to learn...let us share in the miracle You want to perform." Nothing we could dream up or wish for can hold a candle to what God has in store.

Judy worked again at the doctor's office today. She's the oldest person there, including the doctors. Judy is the "mom" and they all get scared if something is wrong with her.

I told her good friend, Bonnie, that we had a great nite last nite. We got in bed and just snuggled and caressed each for about an hour, before going to sleep. She said that was a good exercise and we ought to sleep well...we did. See you later.

6 comments:

  1. she is a SUPER woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ronnie,
    You and Judy are in my prayers! You two are such a wonderful couple & ya'll are a blessing to so many people!!! God's plan for Judy's life is the "perfect plan". Rodney & I love you two and will be praying daily for both of you!! Give Judy our love!
    Loyce Wheeler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ronnie, my Bible study group prayed strongly for all of you tonight and will continue to do so! I love you both very much.

    Jill Muncy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ronnie, I was in shock when I first heard, I am still in shock. Judy has been such a super friend for so many years to so many people, but especially to me. I am praying for both of you and watching for God's revelation. I love both of you so very much.
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ronnie and Judy, In the short time I have known you and Judy, you have had such an impact on my life. You are both such terrific people and the love of Christ shines through you. I am so blessed to have you in my life's journey. I have you on my mind and pray constantly for a miracle. I know God has his arms wrapped around you both.



    I love you guys,

    Pat Peoples

    ReplyDelete